Friday 7 February 2014

21st Birthday

Another year another birthday.
I seriously can't believe I've had this blog since I was 16! Crazy!
So Saturday 1st February saw me turn 21 and of course I took full advantage and celebrated the whole day!

The day started with breakfast at Bill's Retaurant in High Street Kensington with Chris and my sister, I'd never been before but heard a lot about it so we popped down. I opted for pancakes they had Eggs. It was delicious.




After breakfast Chris had booked me in for an hour and a half massage at the Lush Spa (post here!) Which was absolutely perfect.
After the relaxation I headed home to meet my sister and a friend who had came from Essex, we picked up a bottle of my favourite champagne and got ready.

We then headed to my friends house to meet everybody and for pre drinks. We took lots of pictures, got very drunk and partied.






After pre drinks we headed to a club in Kings Cross to party more before heading home and having the best sleep ever. Perfect.

Another by lovely birthday made even better by great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment